X
Discover

Discover

Search Thousands of Free / Paid Demo classes based on your interest.

Book and attend a demo class

Try

Book and attend a demo class. Write a review and avail exclusive discounts.

Enroll in the class

Enroll

Enroll in the class through classboat and receive further cash backs.

Discover, try & enrol in 10000+ classes around you

Learn More

Inspiring Dreamzz Academy

Mid Brain Activation Workshop

Hadapsar
    ★★★★★ ★★★★★

Are you worried about kids performance and score in exam,poor concentration and memory power,confused about his career?????We have a Solution for you!!!! This workshop helps to synchronize the Right-Left Brain and tap the hidden unlimited power of the brain.Join Mid Brain Activation Workshop at Inspiring Dreamzz Academy.

Polish-n-Develop-Your-Personality

Polish n Develop Your Personality

Hadapsar
    ★★★★★ ★★★★★

All Human are gifted with three Wonderful gifts when we are born i.e. Mind, Body & Consciousness. To complete all our Dreams and to bring the best out of us we need to use each of these gifts effectively. This Program is focused on Discovering and mastering these natural gifts to shape our Destiny.Join Personality Development Course at Inspiring Dreamzz Academy.

Speak-English-With-Poise

Speak English With Poise

Hadapsar
    ★★★★★ ★★★★★

Get to know your basics of English so that you can speak fluently and with proper usage of grammar, join this spoken English class. Gain the skills to speak confidently and clearly. Get more in depth lessons in grammar, tenses and more practice in spoken English. Acquire the skills and talent for speaking English like a pro in this class.

Practice-Meditation-For-Relaxation

Practice Meditation For Relaxation

Hadapsar
    ★★★★★ ★★★★★

Learn meditation in this class, so that you can practice it daily, to achieve a deep state of relaxation. By doing meditation, and going deep into the awareness of the breath and oneself, we can get a level where thoughts disappear and all that is left is pure consciousness. Learn meditation in this class and see who you really are.

Stress-Management-Workshop

Stress Management Workshop

Hadapsar
    ★★★★★ ★★★★★

One of the main causes of stress in our lives is lack of confidence, leading to fear. Learn to deal with the stress in your life in this workshop. Get help in transforming your negative fear inducing thoughts into positive ones. Build your confidence level with the help and guidance of expert teachers.

Learn-To-Train-Your-MInd

Learn To Train Your MInd

Hadapsar
    ★★★★★ ★★★★★

We use less than 10% of our brain and the remaining untapped potential of 90% lays dormant in our subconscious. Learn to tap into your subconscious mind power in this mind power class. Unleash your hidden talents and potential under the guidance of experts.

Graphology-Workshop

Graphology Workshop

Hadapsar
    ★★★★★ ★★★★★

Learn how to analyze the handwriting of people in this graphology workshop. Amaze your friends, family and acquaintances by accurately stating their personalities thru analyzing their handwriting. An unique skill to learn in this informative and fun workshop.