Become A Powerful Drummer
Guitar Hall Academy and Boutique
Request A Trial
Learn to play drums from this reputed institute with expert teachers. Study the skills the techniques you will need to produce powerful music with your own hands, which will make everyone get up and dance. Become the confident drummer you have always dreamed of being.
Age :All Age
Average Class Size :
Why enroll through Classboat? Get insider discounts, offers and easy payment
Request Upcoming Schedule
Request A Trial
MODULE 1: (3 MONTHS)*: 24 SESSIONS: RS. 8,500/-
MODULE 2: (4 MONTHS)*: 32 SESSIONS: RS. 11,500/-
MODULE 3: (6 MONTHS)*: 48 SESSIONS: RS. 17,000/-
MODULE 4: (6 MONTHS)*: 48 SESSIONS: RS. 19,000/-
On an average, 2 hrs of teaching per week, master classes, jam nights and student events.
- Drum Concepts covers all essential conceptual aspects of drumming, including styles, grooves and musical feel. You will also look at the mental approach to performing and practicing.
- Drum Techniques focuses on the mechanical, physical and ergonomic principles of
- hand and foot technique. You’ll look at co-ordination, control, speed, endurance and mobility to develop effective self-expression on the kit.
- Contemporary Styles will give you the low-down on the latest styles at the cutting edge of music. You’ll look at what’s required to play these styles authentically, and then at how to program them, as well as the use of MIDI systems and studio techniques.
- Rhythm Section Skills explores in detail the relationship between the drummer and the bass guitarist. Drummers work on a stylistically varied repertoire of tunes, looking particularly at technique, time, groove and feel.
- Trinity College London Grades and General Musicianship introduces drummers to essential musical concepts, including key signatures, etc. This will enhance your ability.
- Sight Reading covers everything from basic note values and rests, right up to transcribing, chart-reading and performance in relation to different musical styles.
- Live Performance Workshops are your chance to put it all into practice on stage in a live band situation! Working under the guidance of experienced professional musicians, you will move through a range of styles throughout the year, including rock, pop, jazz, funk and RnB.
- Master classes are your chance listen to and learn from some of the best in the business in India.
- Student Support is your chance to book a one-to-one session with a tutor to discuss any aspect of the course.